Karmsund Certification provide
- A one-stop-shop for oil and gas producers, maritime businesses and all vessels managers for inspections and certification of lifting appliance, lifeboats and cranes
- Local operation with global reach
- Fleet and frame agreements
- 24/7 emergency service with rapid response
- ILO and IMO regulation compliant
- CRALOG authorized service provider for lifeboats, davits, lifesaving appliances.
- Approved by following administration (Flag States), as Authorized Company for Lifting Appliances
- Danish Maritime Authority, as A for shipboard cranes on vessels
- Norwegian Maritime Authority, as A-1, B-1 for offshore cranes on MODU and vessels
- Norwegian Maritime Authority as A,B for Shipboard cranes on vessels.
- Non-Destructive Testing of steel ropes using a Magnetic Rope Testing (MRT) method with certificate of competence in NDT according to PN-EN ISO 9712
- Inspection, Third-Party Verification, and Certification
- Non-Destructive Testing of steel ropes using a Magnetic Rope Testing (MRT) method.
- We complete initial condition surveys, evaluation of equipment, condition rating, and periodic inspection to ensure the availability of a large range of equipment.
- Lifting Equipment Services and Maintenance on various equipment
- Third-party verification of the design, calculations, and procedures.
- Initial, annual, 6month, five-year inspection & certification of lifting equipment,
- Annual & 6 month (LOLER) lifting gear inspections.
- Initial, annual, five yearly multi-brand certification & Inspections on lars’ system, winches, deck & offshore cranes
- Initial, annual and five yearly multi-brand inspections of LSA equipment
- In house equipment and certified NDT engineers for Non-destructive testing & inspection of Wire Rope Application
- Wire rope lubrication
- Visual wire inspection
- Annual and five yearly Inspections for accommodation ladder and gangway